The one thing I have learned from being a private investigator is that nothing shocks me, and that some people lie all of the time. Check a Mate® specializes in background checks to assure that the person you are dating is everything they claim to be.
1) Ask for telephone numbers: home, work and cellular. If your mate is reluctant to share a home or work, number that is what Check a Mate® considers a red flag.
2) If your new mate states they are separated and living with their parents and cannot get phone calls there, this is another red flag.
3) Ask questions, where they went to school, where they grew up, and simple general background information.
4) Be inquisitive, if divorced, asked where, when and why.
5) Do not be afraid to record a license plate number of a vehicle.
6) If you have never been to your mates home, that is a red flag.
7) Does your mate only pay with cash?
8) If you never date on the weekends that is a big red flag.